Saturday 6 September 2014

TEARS OF SEPARATION

magical sunrise of august 29, 2014 at prague airport was my last one there before setting off to seoul, south korea to study my major civil engineering at inha univesrity for one semester
wakey wakey!

czech airlines offered terrible coffee and disgusting candy bar on the transfer to amsterdam ;)

longest trip (ams -> japan, ~11hrs) was operated by dutch klm via lovely boeing 777 (3 & 3 & 3 seats in row) - great service here, hard to fall asleep unfortunately and in the middle of the night they handed out an icecream

hot and wet climate welcomed me in fukuoka where i got on also quite collosal korean air's airbus a330 (2 & 4 & 2) for my last quick transfer to final destination

drunk pepsi air :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/

incheon (seoul) international airport is huuuuuge - to build this airport they created artificial land/island and at the moment they are building second even larger terminal and another runway
http://www.look2fly.com/


i had already been in contact with my buddy jaehyun (to be introduced) who picked me up and took me to the campus

--more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment